Monday, February 23, 2015

Aqua and Coral Wedding Cake





The latest decorated cake I have done was this aqua and coral wedding cake. I am very happy how it turned out! I got to use so many new techniques and very much enjoyed working on it!


















This flower spray is the first crescent spray I have done- it consists of a Gardenia, Calla Lilies and Mini Orchids





















I hand painted the brooch and custom colored the pearls.















The bows and draping are also new techniques for me.













This week I will be baking and finishing four multi-layer cakes all with completely different flavor/ texture profiles. I am excited to see how all the combinations work out! There will be plenty of pictures and descriptions to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment