Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bread and Breakfast Pastries

Sad to say the Bread and Breakfast Pastry module came to an end this week. I absolutely loved this module!

I learned so much about a topic I have the upmost interest in. I now know much much more not only about the baking aspect, but also about the science and structure of the breads. Which to some may sound boring, but is very exciting to me.

Here are the breads and pastries I made this week-



Above: Ciabatta, Kugelhopf, Baguette



Above: Multigrain, Sourdough, Country Bread



Above: Bostock Brioche, Almond Croissant, Brioche Loaf, Chocolate Croissant


On another note, I had my first stage this week at Veruca Chocolates! I had a great time and will be staging there again next week.  http://www.verucachocolates.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment